1. To advance collaborative care through interprofessional practice for the management of concurrent disorders (mental illness and addiction) in primary care and community settings.
2. To enhance the role of clients and families in collaborative care including peer led initiatives.
3. To increase knowledge about primary mental health care and system design.
4. To strengthen networks and share resources between sectors.
5. To advance treatment in mental health across the lifespan of our clients (children to geriatric populations).
6. To examine the role of technology (web, mobile, data systems, telemedicine) to enhance collaborative health care delivery.